Tuesday, March 24, 2020

ANNIVERSARY QUOTES

Turns out i like you a lot more than i originally planned


On our anniversary, I want you to know how much I’ve enjoyed annoying you all this time & how excited I am to keep doing so in the future.


My love for you could not possibly get any bigger for it is endless and timeless. You have given me a new life, naming me The Rarest Beauty. I am in your debt, and I will always be your Queen. I Love You.


On this special day, I just want to let you know I’ve had such an amazing time annoying you over the year and I can’t wait to annoy you even more in the future. Thanks for sticking around babe!Happy Anniversary.


I loved you then I love still My Queen I always will.


Happy Anniversary to the man I want beside me every night for the rest of forever. I love you.


Because someone we love is in heaven there is a little heaven in our home..


Today we celebrate the best decision you ever made…Happy  Anniversary


A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love trust partnership tolerance and tenacity The order varies for any given year.


Your Anniversary A Very Special Day When Silver Should Enlwine Your Hearts In LOves Own Magic Way Happy Anniversary


Happy anniversary to a great pair of people who belong together. You are an inspiration to those who know you. Congratulations on your anniversary!


I will spend an eternity loving you, caring for you, respecting you, showing you every day that I hold you as high as the stars. – Steve Maraboli


I know I promised ‘for better or for worse’ but it just keeps getting better. Happy Anniversary


Looking for love, the road stopped at you and I’ve never looked back. Happy Anniversary, my love.


Wish every single day of your life fills you with new surprises and lovely memories that stay with you always. Happy Anniversary


Wishing you a very Happy Anniversary and many more years of happiness together.


Wishing you both a day, that’s filled with moments of LOVE and HAPPINESS, with special dreams, and memories to cherish all your life! Happy Anniversary to a wonderful couple!


When someone else’s happiness is your happiness, that is love. – Lana Del Rey


After all these years, you still light my fire. Happy Anniversary.


On our Valentine’s anniversary.


Love Is Not As Simple As Candlelight And Roses Love Is Day To Day Living Taking Time Making Time To Be There With Open Arms And A Giving Heart Love Is The Special Life We Share..

Congratulations on your Silver Wedding Anniversary Linda and Kenvin


Nothing is perfect in the world. But you two are very close to the word perfect. Happy Anniversary!


Today we celebrate the best decision we have ever made. Happy Anniversary


You are the peanut to my butter, water to my ocean, glaze on my donut, spring in my step, twinkle in my eye, blue in my sky, cherry to my sundae, flip to my flop, milk to my cookie, sweet in my dreams, beat of my heart, cheese to my macaroni, best to my friend, love of my life.


When someone you love dies, you never quite get over it. You just slowly learn how to go on without them. But always keeping them tucked safely in your heart.


Our anniversary is not just a date… It’s signifies how beautifully intertwined are our fates. – Happy anniversary.


The way you love me, the way you touch my life, I wish the journey, should never end till I die. Thanks for making the day special in my life. Happy Anniversary!


Two golden rules to a happy marriage. 1- the wife is always right.  2- when you feel she is wrong slap yourself and read rule number 1 again.


Happy Anniversary I love You!


A Perfect Marriage Is Just Two Imperfect People Who Refuse to Give up on Each Other.


A truly, madly, deeply love you and always will Happy Anniversary.


I love the day I met you.


Mommy and Daddy, I have been thinking what’s the best gift I could give to you…So here’s a bunch of my wishes to say… Love you always! Happy Anniversary to you!


God gave me You,The You whom I am belong to,I wish to spend the rest of my life with you. Cherish every moment Til I breathe my last breath, I’m so glad you choose me to be your lifetime partner Happy Anniversary hubby.


It’s that time of year again:time to re-live our honeymoon happy anniversary



Love brought you together as husband and wife, And gave each of you a best friend for life.May the love that u share Last your lifetime through, As u make a wonderful pair. Happy wedding anniversary.


Aunt and Uncle. If we searched the whole world over we would never find an Aunt and Uncle who are more caring or more kind. We hope that you will hang this up and look at it each day and remember that we love you more than words can say.


Happy Wedding Anniversary
Trip over love, you can get up…
Fall in live and you fall forever…
You two give real meaning to this beautiful relationship, wish you a very happy anniversary


Wishing you a wonderful 2nd anniversary! May your love for each other keep blooming every passing day! martin



We are different players in the game of life. But together we make a team that hits a home run with all the balls that life throws at us. Happy anniversary.




Since I met you, my life has never been the same. My life has become our life and I am so much happier for it. Happy Anniversary.


Some relationships are like fine wines; they get even better over time. Happy Anniversary.


To be married to you is a blessing in its purest form! I am in awe of the man and husband you are today and I wouldn’t trade my life with you for anything else! Happy anniversary my beloved husband!


I just want you to know,it’s with me when i feel happy.


You’re not only my sister and my best friend. You are also my role model. I wish someday I too will have a sweet family as you do! Happy Anniversary!

Happy one year!


You have made me a better person by loving me for who I am. Thank you for being there for me always. Happy anniversary darling!


Happy 4th anniversary baby. We still have a long journey to go through together, but this is one step along the long way that we’re going to have. Here’s to us, darling. Happy 4th Anniversary

We are different players in the game of life. But together we make a team that hits a home run with all the balls that life throws at us. Happy anniversary.


Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more.


Add caption

Add caption


May success follow you , each and every place you go. In the halo of prosperity , may you always glow. May you get everything , that you could ever ask for. Great times lie ahead for you, of that we are very sure. Happy 5th anniversary.


Happy anniversary to my mum and dad


Life has many challenges and obstacles that we may face, pursuing each second to see if Love would ever fail—it never will for you both keep Forever alive. I hope that I will have eternal love such as yours. Happy Anniversary.

Add caption

A great marriage is not when the perfect couple comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.


I wish you many more years of love and togetherness. Hope you find peace and fulfillment in each other and enjoy this special day like never before.  –  Happy Anniversary!




We have come a long way but we have a longer way to go. We have many more highs to share along with a few lows. Our anniversary is that point in our love’s journey, where we can pause and realize how we have been so lucky…


For you There is a special place in my heart and it is called permanent Happy Anniversary.


Happy Anniversary to the man i can’t wait to legally refer to as my ex-husband.










My husband is one of my greatest blessings from God. His love is a gift that I open everyday.



Hubby said the spark between us was gone, So i tasered him. I’ll ask him again when he wakes up.


On our anniversary, I want you to know how much I’ve enjoyed annoying you all this time & how excited I am to keep doing so in the future.


Holy shit. We’re still married.


Your love is the strength that drives me to do everything for this family. You are the armor that shields me from tears. I love you so much. Happy Anniversary!!


“After all this time?” “Always.”


I carried you every second of your life and I will love you for every second of mine.


Mom and dad, I cannot being to describe how blessed I am to have amazing parents in my life. Seeing true love through you both make my heart  happy. As your daughter, i see perfection in both of you. I love you.









Amar es dar a una persona el poder para destruirte, y confiar en que no lo hara


Te amo sin saber como, ni cuando, ni de donde. Te amo directamente sin problemas ni orgullo; asi te amo porque no se amar de otra manera: sino asi de este modo en Que no soy ni eres, Tan cerca Que tu mano sobre mi pecho es mia, Tan cerca Que se cierran tus ojos con mi sueno.


When I tell you I love you I don’t say it out of habit. I say it to remind you that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Happy Anniversary!


Some marriages are a cocktail of different emotions, feelings and experiences. Yours is straight and on the rocks – 100% pure and undiluted love. Happy Anniversary


May our anniversary lead to many more glorious years of happiness and joy. Lets celebrate and make this occasion a memorable one Happy Anniversary

anniversary quotes for wife
anniversary quotes for parents
anniversary quotes for couples
anniversary quotes for us
anniversary quotes for a friend
anniversary quotes for her
anniversary quotes for him
anniversary quotes for sister
anniversary quotes about time
anniversary quotes and sayings
anniversary quotes and poems
anniversary quotes about husband
anniversary quotes about love
anniversary quotes and images
anniversary quotes after a hard year
anniversary quotes adventure
anniversary quotes bible
anniversary quotes boyfriend
anniversary quotes biblical
anniversary quotes brainy
anniversary quotes brother
anniversary quotes bengali
anniversary quotes best
anniversary quotes by son
anniversary quotes christian
anniversary quotes couple
anniversary quotes cute
anniversary quotes cake
anniversary quotes cards
anniversary quotes copy and paste
anniversary quotes company
anniversary quotes captions
anniversary quotes during quarantine
anniversary quotes disney
anniversary quotes during covid 19
anniversary quotes dating
anniversary quotes daughter
anniversary quotes during hard times
anniversary quotes daughter and son in law
anniversary quotes deceased husband
d day anniversary quotes
d-day 75th anniversary quotes
d day 75 anniversary quotes
d day anniversary 2019 quotes
anniversary quotes en español
anniversary quotes english
anniversary quotes engagement
anniversary quotes employee
anniversary quotes examples
anniversary emotional quotes
anniversary engraving quotes
anniversary eve quotes
anniversary quotes goodreads
anniversary quotes girlfriend
anniversary quotes grandparents
anniversary quotes gujarati
anniversary quotes greetings
anniversary quotes gf
anniversary quotes gif
anniversary quotes husband
anniversary quotes husband to wife
anniversary quotes hindi
anniversary quotes husband passed away
anniversary quotes husband in hindi
anniversary quotes him
anniversary quotes hindi and english
anniversary quotes hindi me
anniversary quotes in spanish
anniversary quotes in hindi
anniversary quotes in nepali
anniversary quotes images
anniversary quotes in quarantine
anniversary quotes inspirational
anniversary quotes in gujarati
anniversary quotes in marathi
i year anniversary quotes
i month anniversary quotes
i engagement anniversary quotes
anniversary quotes journey
anniversary quotes jokes
anniversary quotes jw
anniversary job quotes
anniversary quotes for jiju
anniversary quotes for jeth and jethani
anniversary quotes di jiju
anniversary quotes for jiji and jiju
anniversary quotes kannada
anniversary quotes kiss
quotes anniversary kocak
quotes anniversary ke 3 tahun
wedding anniversary quotes kannada
anniversary quotes from kid to parents
marriage anniversary quotes kannada
anniversary quotes for kaka and kaki
anniversary quotes love
anniversary quotes long
anniversary quotes lockdown
anniversary quotes lines
anniversary quotes lgbt
anniversary quotes long distance
anniversary quotes ldr
anniversary quotes laughter
anniversary quotes marriage
anniversary quotes mom dad
anniversary quotes marathi
anniversary quotes mum and dad
anniversary quotes mummy papa
anniversary quotes message
anniversary quotes mama mami
anniversary quotes muslim
anniversary quotes not perfect
anniversary quotes not cheesy
anniversary quotes nepali
anniversary quotes nepali for wife
anniversary quotes n images
anniversary quotes notes
anniversary naughty quotes
anniversary night quotes
anniversary quotes for mom and dad
di n jiju anniversary quotes
bhaiya n bhabhi anniversary quotes
short n sweet anniversary quotes
anniversary quotes n
anniversary quotes one year
anniversary quotes on cake
anniversary quotes on facebook
anniversary quotes of parents
anniversary quotes one line
anniversary quotes on mom dad
anniversary quotes on husband
anniversary quotes of sister
anniversary quotes parents
anniversary quotes pinterest
anniversary quotes png
anniversary quotes photos
anniversary quotes pics
anniversary quotes punjabi
anniversary quotes parents funny
anniversary quotes parents hindi
r.i.p anniversary quotes
anniversary quotes quarantine
anniversary quotes quora
anniversary quotes quirky
anniversary quotes religious
anniversary quotes rumi
anniversary quotes reddit
anniversary quotes romantic
anniversary quotes relationship
anniversary quotes roses
anniversary related quotes
anniversary romantic quotes for husband
anniversary quotes short
anniversary quotes stars
anniversary quotes simple
anniversary quotes sister
anniversary quotes spanish
anniversary quotes spiritual
anniversary quotes struggle
anniversary quotes sister and brother in law
anniversary quotes to friends
anniversary quotes to wife
anniversary quotes to husband
anniversary quotes to parents
anniversary quotes to my wife
anniversary quotes to him
anniversary quotes to boyfriend
anniversary quotes to mom and dad
anniversary t shirt quotes
anniversary quotes ups and downs
anniversary quotes urdu
anniversary quotes uncle and aunty
anniversary quotes uncle
anniversary unique quotes
quotes anniversary untuk suami
anniversary uplifting quotes
love u anniversary quotes
wish u happy anniversary quotes
anniversary quotes video
anniversary quotes video download
anniversary valentine quotes
anniversary vacation quotes
anniversary vibes quotes
anniversary vows quotes
anniversary versary quotes
anniversary quotes bible verse
anniversary quotes wishes
anniversary quotes wife
anniversary quotes work
anniversary quotes with images
anniversary quotes wife to husband
anniversary quotes with baby
anniversary quotes wedding
anniversary quotes with cake
anniversary year quotes
anniversary quotes 10 years
anniversary quotes 5 years
anniversary quotes 1 year
anniversary quotes 3 years
anniversary quotes 2 years
anniversary quotes for younger brother
anniversary quotes 4 years
zumba anniversary quotes
anniversary quotes 15 years
anniversary quotes 19 years
anniversary quotes 11 years
anniversary quotes 16 years
anniversary quotes 12 years
anniversary quotes 13 years
1 anniversary quotes for boyfriend
1 anniversary quotes for husband
1 anniversary quotes for wife
1 anniversary quotes for her
1 anniversary quotes for gf
1 year anniversary quotes
1 month anniversary quotes
1 year anniversary quotes for him
anniversary quotes 20 years
anniversary quotes 21 years
anniversary quotes 2020
anniversary quotes 25th
anniversary quotes 2 line
anniversary quotes 2nd year
anniversary quotes 25 years
2 anniversary quotes for husband
2 anniversary quotes for wife
2 anniversary quotes for boyfriend
2 year anniversary quotes
2 year anniversary quotes for boyfriend
2 month anniversary quotes
2 years anniversary quotes for him
2 year anniversary quotes for girlfriend
anniversary quotes 30 years
anniversary quotes 35 years
anniversary quotes 32 years
anniversary quotes 39 years
anniversary quotes 3 months
anniversary quotes 365 days
anniversary quotes 33 years
3 anniversary quotes for husband
3 anniversary quotes for wife
3 year anniversary quotes
3 month anniversary quotes
3 month anniversary quotes for him
3 month anniversary quotes for her
3 years anniversary quotes for boyfriend
3 year anniversary quotes for him
anniversary quotes 40 years
anniversary quotes 4 husband
anniversary quotes 45 years
anniversary quotes 4 months
anniversary quotes 40th
4th anniversary quotes for husband
40th anniversary quotes for a couple
4th anniversary quotes
4th anniversary quotes to husband
for anniversary quotes
4 year anniversary quotes
4 month anniversary quotes
4th wedding anniversary quotes
4th year anniversary quotes
4th anniversary quotes for wife
anniversary quotes 5th
anniversary quotes 50 years
anniversary quotes 50th golden
5 month anniversary quotes
anniversary 50th quotes
wedding anniversary quotes 5 years
happy anniversary quotes 5 years
5 anniversary quotes for husband
5 year anniversary quotes
5 year anniversary quotes for him
5 year anniversary quotes for her
5 year anniversary quotes for boyfriend
5 year anniversary quotes for husband
5 year anniversary quotes funny
anniversary quotes 6 years
anniversary quotes 60 years
anniversary quotes 6 months
6 years anniversary quotes
wedding anniversary quotes 6 years
happy anniversary quotes 6 years
anniversary quotes for husband 6 years
6th anniversary quotes
6 month anniversary quotes
6 year anniversary quotes
6 month anniversary quotes for him
6 months anniversary quotes for her
6 month anniversary quotes for husband
6 month anniversary quotes for wife
6 year anniversary quotes for husband
6 year anniversary quotes for boyfriend
anniversary quotes 7 years
wedding anniversary quotes 7 years
happy anniversary quotes 7 years
7th anniversary quotes
7th anniversary quotes for husband
7 anniversary quotes
7th anniversary quotes for wife
7th anniversary quotes for hubby
7 year anniversary quotes
7 year anniversary quotes for husband
7 month anniversary quotes
7 month anniversary quotes for him
7 month anniversary quotes for husband
7 month anniversary quotes for her
7 year anniversary quotes for wife
7 year anniversary quotes for boyfriend
anniversary quotes 8 years
anniversary quotes 8th
wedding anniversary quotes 8 years
anniversary quotes for husband 8 years
8th anniversary quotes for husband
8 anniversary quotes
8 anniversary quotes for husband
8th anniversary quotes for wife
8 year anniversary quotes
8 month anniversary quotes
8 months anniversary quotes for him
8 months anniversary quotes for her
8 year anniversary quotes for husband
8 wedding anniversary quotes
8 year anniversary quotes for him
anniversary quotes 9 years
anniversary quotes 9 months
wedding anniversary quotes 9 years
anniversary quotes for husband 9 years
9th anniversary quotes
9th anniversary quotes for husband
9th anniversary quotes for wife
9 anniversary quotes
9 anniversary quotes for husband
9 year anniversary quotes
9 month anniversary quotes
9 year anniversary quotes for him
9 year anniversary quotes for husband
9 months anniversary quotes for him
9 month anniversary quotes for girlfriend
9 year anniversary quotes for wife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Quotes 22

Moving On Quotes For Guys Life Quotes   Comments Off on Moving On Quotes For Guys Sponsored Stand Up Then Moving Forward Y...